OLM to PST Free

soniya07

To convert an OLM file into PST format on a Mac, download the vMail OLM to PST Converter program. With 100% security, this tool converts OLM files to PST. This user-friendly software can transfer Multiple OLM files into PST and other file formats. Users may export all emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, and other data from OLM files to PST formats with the software's assistance without worrying about missing any little data. No file size restriction applies; OLM files of any size can be converted. You can also download the software's free demo version, enabling you to convert 30 emails to each folder.

Know more info- https://www.vsoftware.org/olm-to-pst-converter.html

harberjenny

If you want to export OLM email, calendar, contact, task, etc. to PST format then, you should try this wonderful and effective CubexSoft OLM to PST Converter Tool. It helps me to move a huge size of OLM data file to Outlook PST without any trouble. I hope this application absolutely helps you to export emails from Mac OLM to PST. It comes with numerous advanced features i.e. bulk & selective data migration, destination location, free trial edition, and more.

jamesalice

You can convert multiple OLM files to PST format at once with Softaken OLM to PST Converter. The software is specially designed to perform the OLM to PST conversion process in a simple manner. It is designed with advanced algorithms and a simplified user interface for all types of users. The tool has a dual mode to export single or multiple OLM files. It is a safe and secure solution that does not lose any single bit of data during OLM to PST conversion.