How to Manage PST Files with Third-Party Software?

charlesliam

I can understand how frustrating it can be to deal with large PST files in Outlook. I once faced a similar issue, and it was quite a hassle trying to manage the enormous PST files. Fortunately, I came across Sametools Split Outlook PST Software, which turned out to be a lifesaver. This fantastic software can split your heavy Outlook PST file with high precision and efficiency. It's convenient, user-friendly, and matches your requirements for full accuracy during the splitting process. Not only does it maintain data integrity, but it also saves you time by streamlining the file organization. Using the software, a single huge Outlook PST file can be split down into a few simple steps. Users can also split PST files into ANSI and UNICODE variants. Split Outlook PST software divides huge PST files into smaller files based on year, size, or folder. You can view the files after splitting them into smaller sizes in Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 2002, 98, and 97. Furthermore, the demo version is free, and you can split the PST file with the first few entries from each folder.

henrypit

If you're in search of the finest and most effective solution for splitting overloaded Outlook PST files, your search ends here! I recommend the MailsDaddy PST Split Tool, which excels at dividing PST files of any size into smaller segments without altering the original data or folder arrangement. This advanced software offers various splitting options, including date, size, folder, and email ID, to efficiently break down large Outlook PST files. This easy-to-use and exclusive software is also capable of breaking ANSI, Unicode, password protected, corrupted, and any size of PST files.
Read more: How to split PST files

evans4

Users should use third-party software to manage PST files. To keep Outlook files safe, the user needs to split their PST file into sections. The Divide Outlook PST software can divide a large PST file into smaller files based on date, size, message ID, folder, etc. This is the most effective way to split a large PST file into smaller, easier-to-manage PST files. The software splits multiple PST files at once while maintaining the structure of the original PST file. Microsoft Outlook 2021, 2016, 2007, 2003, and others, as well as Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, Server 2003, XP, and 2000, are all supported. The user-friendly interface of the software makes the process easy. Splitting large PST files reduces PST file corruption and improves Outlook performance. If you are facing difficulties with huge PST files in Outlook, this software will solve the problem completely.

rexsteele

If you are looking for excellent and risk-free software for breaking big PST files into multiple smaller parts. I highly recommend you use ToolsBaer Outlook PST Split Tool. This PST split software is a famous utility used by many MS Outlook users. There is no file size limitation for the segment of the PST files. This also breaks the password-protected Outlook PST files and maintains all the original data. The application always provides 100% security while breaking data.