How to Import OST File into Office 365?

sandeepsingh1978

To import an OST file into Office 365, you'll need to convert the OST file to a PST (Personal Storage Table) file format first, as Office 365 doesn't support direct OST imports. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do this: Regain OST to Office 365 Migration Tool.

Step 1: Convert OST to PST

1. Download and install a reliable third-party OST to PST converter tool. There are several tools available online; some popular options are Stellar Converter for OST, Kernel for OST to PST, and Aryson OST to PST Converter.
  2. Launch the OST to PST converter tool and follow the on-screen instructions to select the OST file you want to convert.
  3. Choose a destination folder on your computer to save the converted PST file.
  4. Start the conversion process. The tool will scan the OST file and convert it into PST format.
  5. Once the conversion is complete, you'll have a PST file containing the data from the OST file.

Get more detail visit here - importing OST files to Office 365

hihaxo67

If you wish to convert offline OST to Outlook PST format, use a quick and easy approach. The OST email client application's user can export all emails, messages, contacts, appointments, journals, and other information stored in it into Outlook PST file format using the GainTools OST to PST Converter software. Learn how to convert email files from OST to PST with the OST to PST Converter. All Windows OS versions are supported by this application. Download the application's free demo version.

Vilianaqxs

Good day .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want buy advertising space for a banner in the header , for $ 500 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my page https://spu.pl.ua/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Send a letter about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]