How do I restore an OST file in Outlook?

odokawa

Here I will explain how to restore an Old OST file in Outlook, first download the OST to PST Converter Software on your computer, add the files that you want to restore and click on the scan button, you can also preview the emails from the Preview panel. After choosing the file format for export, click the Convert button to finish. The old data from the OST file that was converted into the newly created PST file format would be successfully restored after a brief period of time. The tree-like structure of the OST file remains after the conversion or restoration procedure, and it won't change the file's original layout structure.
Read more- Restore an OST file in Outlook

sjax

If you want to convert or restore an OST file in Outlook PST file, then you try the most reliable MacMister OST Converter for Mac Tool. It can simply export your Outlook OST files into PST and various other files such as PDF, MBOX, MSG, EML, DOC, IMAP, Office 365, Gmail, etc. Avail it’s all advanced features throughout the procedure i.e. batch facility, selective folder migration, shows live export process, keeps email details, destination location and more. There is no requirement to install Microsoft Outlook to perform the conversion task. Before utilizing this program you should try it free demo pack first to understand it functions.
Read More- https://www.macmister.com/blog/convert-ost-to-pst-without-outlook/

Robert Root

MacSonik OST to PST Converter is the best tool availble online to convert countless OST files to PST format. I have been using this tool for five years that's why it is a completely secure and effective way to export OST files to PST format with complete mailbox data and all other items like contacts, calendars, notes, journals, etc. The software can convert highly corrupted, damaged, or orphaned OST files to PST format without any kind of data loss. Users can also split large OST files into multiple PST files. Furthermore, users can smoothly install and run on any MacOS.

Anushka@678

MacProTools OST to PST Converter for Mac is a reliable solution for saving mailbox data in many formats. It provides migrates OST mailbox data to Gmail, Yahoo, Office 365, HostGator, iCloud, etc. This software supports Bulk or single migration of emails and migrates and converts OST files with or without attachments. Furthermore, the tool is an effective and easy solution for those who look forward to quick conversion.

Last edited: