Which is the best software to split an oversized PST file into multiple smaller parts?

evans4

You've come to the right place if you're looking for the best software to split a large PST file. I had to split the PST file into numerous portions as well however, it was difficult for me, so I used my laptop to search on Google. I discovered excellent software that swiftly divided my enormous PST file. Allow me to introduce Split Outlook PST Software, which is excellent for splitting huge PST files. The software guarantees anonymity and accuracy. Because of its low system requirements, this program can run on any Windows PC and supports all its versions. After the commands are issued, the division procedure is completely automated and done in a matter of minutes no more work is necessary. The software creates a log report that displays the status of the files as they are separated. When the splitting was finished, an email was issued, and the separated files were moved to their new places. The software is fairly safe and contains various unique split features. This software is compatible with all Windows versions, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP. There is no need for professional assistance to split PST files into smaller PST file formats. Users can store several PST files on the desktop in the location of their choice. This application works with all MS Outlook versions, 2021. Finally, you can try the free demo version to test its capabilities.

shoviv

Whеn it comеs to splitting an ovеrsizеd PST filе into smallеr, morе managеablе parts, Shoviv PST Splittеr is oftеn rеgardеd as onе of thе bеst softwarе solutions availablе. Shoviv PST Splittеr is a vеrsatilе and usеr-friеndly tool that catеrs to both individual and businеss usеrs. It offеrs a rangе of fеaturеs that makе thе PST splitting procеss sеamlеss and еfficiеnt.

Kеy advantagеs of Shoviv PST Splittеr includе thе ability to split PST filеs by sizе, datе, еmail ID, or foldеr, еnabling usеrs to tailor thе procеss to thеir spеcific nееds. Thе softwarе also еnsurеs data intеgrity throughout thе splitting opеration, so you won't losе any information.

Split PST file usеr-friеndly intеrfacе and customization options, along with its ability to handlе both ANSI and UNICODE PST filеs, makе it a top choicе for еfficiеntly managing largе Outlook data filеs. It hеlps frее up storagе spacе, еnhancе Outlook pеrformancе, and simplify еmail organization, making it a highly rеcommеndеd tool for anyonе facing thе challеngе of ovеrsizеd PST filеs.

charlesliam

Sometimes oversized PST files take more than enough time to open. In this scenario, you can use the Sametools PST Split Tool to Split the large PST files into smaller ones. This tool splits large PST files based on size, folder, date, or the sender's email ID. Also, there is a date filter option to separate the PST file emails into specific dates. This software is compatible with all Windows versions, including Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, Vista, and older. It is supported with all versions of Microsoft Outlook, including 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and older