Random Number generation

DamienSullivan

Hello All,
I am new to UI Path and learning everyday with baby steps. Can someone help me to solve a problem in App
I am trying to develop an app using UI Path apps category & designed the layout with few textbox & label controls. I am trying to add event when one of the button is clicked, a random number should be generated and fetched in other textbox but i couldn’t find solution for it
1716536418046.png

Dasperedyn

Generating random numbers in your app is a cool feature to add. One trick I learned is to use the "Assign" activity to create a variable that holds the random number generated by the "Random" class. Then, you can easily display this variable in the textbox you want.It's a bit tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, it's like unlocking a new level in your coding journey! And hey, if you ever hit a roadblock, don't hesitate to reach out for help. We're all in this together!Oh, and speaking of twists and turns, if you ever find yourself unsure of what to do next, you can always use a dnd dice roller to add a bit of excitement to your decision-making process.