How to Backup Windows Live Mail Emails to Outlook?

adamgilchrist

Windows Live Mail generally stored data into EML file format, for making backup or mugrate Them to Outlook, you need to convert them to Outlook PST format. In this situtations one tool comes in my mind that is EmailsGuru EML to PST Converter tool. It is dedicated tool to recover and transfer Windows Live Mail to Outlook . There is no restriction, you can easily migrate EML files to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 and all below versions. It is completely professional and safe way to access or import emails from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Outlook email clients.

somitsvk

Various users know that Windows Live Mailbox cannot import to Microsoft Outlook platform without any technical hassle. You can install MailsDaddy Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter tool (aka EML Converter tool). This GUI application software easily migrate single or multiple Windows Live Mailbox to Outlook at once. It also generates the clear preview of email before converting Windows Live Mail to PST format.

adamwilliams07

Easily convert Windows Live Mail (EML) files into Outlook (PST) files with SameTools EML to PST Converter, an excellent solution for data file backups from Windows Live Mail to Outlook. Its user interface makes this program very easy to use and simple to operate. Several sophisticated features of this application enable speedy and precise conversion.

Protector

I've had some experience with moving emails from Windows Live Mail to Outlook, and I found that converting EML files to PST is indeed the way to go. When I needed to do this, I used the EmailsGuru EML to PST Converter tool, which worked really well for me. It handled the conversion smoothly, and I could easily migrate my emails to Outlook 2019 without any issues. I recently had to upgrade my system and needed a new Windows 11 Pro key. So if you need to upgrade or get a new Windows license, so I used this website https://digitalchillmart.com/ to buy a Windows 11 Pro key. I was hesitant at first because their prices are much lower than what you usually find, but the process was quick and the key worked perfectly. I’d definitely recommend checking them out. Hope this helps someone out there

Last edited: