🌟 LIST OF FORUMS | MANUAL POSTING OF YOUR TOPICS ON FORUMS | UP-BUMPING OF TOPICS 🌟

xeabadnu

I WILL SELL A LIST OF FORUMS:
  • The list contains 120+ RU and 60+ ENG active, relevant and moderated shadow forums;
  • Topics: dark/shadow (main part); webmasters, SEO, SMM, social networks (most part); and a few courses, leaks, cheats, crypto;
  • Sorted by topic and from most popular to least popular (by traffic, by number of new posts per day) - Russian-language only;
  • It is indicated on which forums you can raise a topic with a button and in what time period ("Up" topics); it has divided paid and free forums;
An excellent base for those who want to place their advertisement or find specific sellers/services. The base is also suitable for familiarizing yourself with useful information.

The database is author's, collected by me personally. A huge amount of time was spent on searching, processing, sorting forums. You get a ready-made list-product for work.

Price: $13 without review in the topic, $12.5 with review in the topic.
I accept: USTD, LTC, ETH + cryptobot (I DO NOT ACCEPT BTC)

Telegram - https://t.me/bonlingo (the link is clickable)

*all information is provided for informational purposes only.

2. MANUAL POSTING OF TOPICS ON FORUMS:

I will post your topics on forums. Forums are relevant, working, moderated. First of all, shadow forums are taken, additionally there are forums on the following topics: SEO, social networks, business, SMM. Topics can be adjusted depending on your technical specifications. Forums are sorted in order from largest to smallest by the number of visitors.

*Before contacting, you should understand how interesting your topic may be or not to the audience. It is also worth understanding that forums in 2024 are not the main resource for promotion. I post your topics, but I do not bear any responsibility for the lack of clients.

A huge request to contact if you are really sure that your service should be on the forums, and if you are really ready to place an order for placement.
  • RUSSIAN-LANGUAGE FORUMS:
    • Free forums: 50-55 pcs. (the number may depend on the subject of your ad);
    • Paid forums: 10-15 pcs. (you need to buy a status or pay a fee when placing);
    • Minimum order: 25 forums (free or paid at your discretion);
  • ENGLISH FORUMS:
    • Free forums: 20-25 pcs.
    • Minimum order: 20-25 forums;
What is required from you: desired login, password, topic title and content, search tags (3-5 pcs.), avatar.
From me: email registration, account registration, creating topics on forums. Transferring data to you.
Cost: 50 forums = $50 (minimum order 25 forums = $25).
I accept: USTD, LTC, ETH + cryptobot
I work only on prepayment or guarantor at your expense!
Terms of execution: one or two days.

*I have a huge experience in my work. I have been sitting on forums since 2010, posting personal topics since 2017, and on order since 2022.

3. BUMP TOPICS ON FORUMS:
  • 10 times a month (every 3 days) = $0.5 per topic. Need a template for bumping (where possible, I raise with a button) or a source from which to get news/updates/information.
  • 20 times a month (Monday-Friday) = $1 per topic. MANDATORYneed a template for raising (where possible, I raise with a button) or a source from which to get news/updates/information.
Minimum order: 25 forums.
Accept: USTD, LTC, ETH + cryptobot

On call from 10:00 to 22:00 Moscow time. Small discounts for regular customers.

*Additional services: editing your topics on forums (topic title/text) = $0.5 per topic;

Feedback on the list of forums:

Several of the very first cases of posting topics + a deal through a guarantor + a review in PM + a passed verification on the forum: