Panvy.com - start your business with SMM panel

panvy

Panvy is an opportunity to create your own SMM panel, get access to private providers and offer profitable services to the SMM market.

Unique features you get with Panvy:

⚡ Full package: own services, payment methods, providers, drip-feed, and subscriptions. Everything is fully automated due to the API.
⚡ Multiple providers to one service: if one provider stops working, the order will be fulfilled by another one.
⚡ Flexible marketing: coupons, discounts, bonuses, and custom pricing for your customers. Customize your strategy the way you want.
⚡ Special prices from our direct providers: you will get the best services from direct providers at the best prices on the market. We can definitely make a deal!
⚡ Dreep-feed and auto-promotion: use these features for gradual and organic promotion for your clients.

What do you need for a quick start?​

1. Sign up at Panvy.com and create a panel. Do not forget to pay the invoice to get started. Start with an initial plan to look around how things work.

step 1.png

2. Change nameservers at your domain registrar. If you registered a new domain on panvy, the nameservers will be updated automatically.

step 2.png

After you click this window will be opened:

step 3.png

Here will be the nameservers that you need to register with your registrar (that's where you bought the domain).
Keep in mind, the servers may be different from those shown in the screenshot.

As soon as you pay the invoice and change the nameservers, your panel will become active. To get to the admin area, you need to click on the "Admin Area" button.

step 4.png

3. You can customize the appearance of the SMM panel (colors, logo) in the “Settings” tab.

step 5.png

4 .You can add providers, services and set the margin in the “External panel”.

step 6.png

5. And the final step for a quick start is to add payment methods on the “Payment methods” tab.

step 7.png

A detailed guide on how to work with the SMM panel is 👉 available.​

Still have questions? Email [email protected].

Svetlanafgv

Как поменять пароль?
Может мне создать новый логин и пароль?
Нужна Ваша помощь.
С уважением.

Sergcot

Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want place advertising space for a banner in the header , for $ 500 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my page https://whenisholiday.com/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Please write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail [email protected]

Доброго времени суток.
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным.
Хочу заказать рекламное место для баннера в верхней части сайта, за $500 в месяц.
Платить буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моей страницы https://whenisholiday.com/ - он не будет противоречить тематике? Спасибо!
Отправьте письмо о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту [email protected]

Eldarbya

Can someone help how to answer a new topic ??
What am I doing wrong?
Please tell me.
Yours faithfully.