ekosmm.store is a scammer alert

haryboutique

The way in which he cheats is as follows:
He lets you test the service, the service is almost not automatic, but manual (type of bait).
When you see the service is good start he gives a big bonus, to deposit.
He said it requires a large number of orders to work, he requires a large number of orders but when I test the service on my panel it does not work fast but it is very slow, from 12-24 hours run once, how can there be many orders.
He only runs small orders to drop bait, large orders won't work.
Sophisticated scam, pay attention, I was scammed and lost $500

Attachments

• 1s.jpg
    1s.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 92
  • 2s.jpg
    2s.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 3s.jpg
    3s.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 80
  • 4s.jpg
    4s.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 79
  • s5.PNG
    s5.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

haryboutique

The way in which he cheats is as follows:
He lets you test the service, the service is almost not automatic, but manual (type of bait).
When you see the service is good start he gives a big bonus, to deposit.
He said it requires a large number of orders to work, he requires a large number of orders but when I test the service on my panel it does not work fast but it is very slow, from 12-24 hours run once, how can there be many orders.
He only runs small orders to drop bait, large orders won't work.
Sophisticated scam, pay attention, I was scammed and lost $500

reselleritk

Il modo in cui imbroglia è il seguente:
Ti fa testare il servizio, il servizio non è quasi automatico, ma manuale (tipo di esca).
Quando vedi che il servizio è un buon inizio, ti dà un grosso bonus, da depositare.
Ha detto che richiede un gran numero di ordini per funzionare, richiede un gran numero di ordini ma quando provo il servizio sul mio pannello non funziona velocemente ma è molto lento, da 12-24 ore viene eseguito una volta, come può esserci essere molti ordini.
Gestisce solo piccoli ordini per lanciare esche, ordini grandi non funzioneranno.
Truffa sofisticata, fai attenzione, sono stato truffato e ho perso $ 500
È un clown

Borrowed_Time

Fake panel, he will provide few orders that you enter manually. As soon as you send the API orders, he stops providing. Orders will just get stuck in pending. None of the services have instant start because none has been linked to the script, he does it manually.

hugocare

panel agencyverse.store is very likely a scam panel of formerly ekosmm.store scammer, warning everyone.

hugocare

Fake panel, he will provide few orders that you enter manually. As soon as you send the API orders, he stops providing. Orders will just get stuck in pending. None of the services have instant start because none has been linked to the script, he does it manually.
panel agencyverse.store is very likely a scam panel of formerly ekosmm.store scammer, warning everyone.

agencyverse

So, it's easy to accuse people of coup, right, my friend? I never owned that motherfucking scammer panel. So before you say what you don't know, come talk to me. Hugs.